Fairy Magic – Five Fairy Power Symbols

In the previous post, I showed you some ways fairy/elven symbols were combined to make working magickal symbols.  In this post, I’m going to show you five fairy power symbols that were given to us by the Elves of Fyn.  I will tell you how to really work with them in the third Fairy Magic post but for now, know that just placing/hanging them in your room with draw their energy to you.

THE FAIRY FLAG -

As I mentioned in another post, the Elves of Fyn are sharing their wisdom with us in the hopes that we can bring our two worlds closer and work together to heal the earth that we both share. This flag, which bears the faery star in the center, expresses this idea through the runic inscription at the top of the flag. Translated, the inscription reads: “Two Worlds, One Earth, One Hope.”

Displaying this flag in your home will draw good fairy energy and power to you and show that you are a fairy friend, encouraging them to visit and communicate with you.

THE FAIRY LOVE SYMBOL -

One of the first symbols we received, this love and friendship symbol features a heart within a heart to illustrate that two hearts can become one.   Having this symbol in your home will intensify and draw the power of love to you.

THE FAIRY PROTECTION SYMBOL -

Two great Elven birds huddle protectively, guarding the center, each watching the other’s back .  The symbol in the center shows a center circle being protected by two crossed lances, each end tipped with an arrow, allowing nothing to penetrate the sacred center.  This is the Elven symbol for protection.  The colors used are the classic colors for protection, black, along with the color white, adding power and purity.

THE FAIRY HEALING SYMBOL -

The Elves tell us that the symbol in the center is an ancient symbol for healing.  One of the ways it can be used is simply by placing it in a room with someone who is ill and it will help draw the energy of healing.  There are other more direct methods to use this symbol and we will go over that in a later post. (Note: Of course, we can not guarantee any healing results and encourage you to seek treatment from a qualified medical professional.)

THE FAIRY PROSPERITY SYMBOL -

The center tree-like symbol is a prosperity symbol given to us by the Elves. It can be placed in your home to draw  the energy of prosperity to you. The green color was used because it is the color of prosperity and abundance (and also the color of money!).

Please Note:  All designs are the property of the Natalie Lynn Company, Copyright 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update:  Hi Everyone!  Because of the number of comments on this post, I am moving all further comments to the forum.  It would be very  helpful if you could try to stay on topic or create a  new topic if you would like–it makes it so much less confusing that way.  Thanks so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Join the forum discussion on this post
Be Sociable, Share!

, , , ,

99 Responses to Fairy Magic – Five Fairy Power Symbols

1. priya December 18, 2008 at 3:24 pm #

Hi again! we can print the pictures out if we can’t buy then right. What if i get the symbols printed in black n white? Will it be ok?

2. admin December 19, 2008 at 1:19 am #

Hi Priya,
    Yep, no problem if you want to print them out for your personal use (just please don’t sell them). Black and white should be just fine. Thanks for asking!

3. Moe W January 26, 2009 at 1:08 am #

I made a desktop of the prosperity symbol to use for my desktop so I would have this in my office. I had to make it larger to fit the my desktop and found the background hurt my eyes so I used some of the background colors to make a background and made it look as though it is printed on parchment. Besides that it is exactly the same. It would be easy to do this to the others. I thought you might like to make these available to visitors to your site.

4. admin January 26, 2009 at 3:30 pm #

Moe–

What a great idea – thanks for the suggestion! Now all I have to do is get a bit of time to work on it…

5. Moe W January 26, 2009 at 7:25 pm #

I would be happy to send you the photoshop file I have been working on so you will be at least 3/4 of the way there on “Prosperity”. Then you could just use the template and stick the others in, once they are the right size, in different layers.

Or you can wait until I have worked on them all and I will send all of them to you.

6. admin January 26, 2009 at 7:53 pm #

Moe – that would be wonderful, I would love it! Can you send it to me @ nlh620@yahoo.com?

Thank you!

7. geetanjali February 10, 2009 at 10:57 am #

i drew the healing symbol and used the blue colours in different shades and all…but i drew a few extra lines (my little bro)…so its not exactly the same…will it matter much?…i spent a lot of time in drawing that.

please answer…i want to put it up asap
    thanks

8. admin February 10, 2009 at 2:13 pm #

Hi geetanjali,

I don’t really know but why don’t you try it and see if if works? I might be perfectly fine.

Good luck!

9. geetanjali February 11, 2009 at 12:46 pm #

and one more thing, what exactly should i be on the look out for…what kind of change will the healing, truth or prosperity symbols bring about?

10. admin February 16, 2009 at 12:04 pm #

Hi Geetanjali,
    In general, the symbols are energy enhancers and attractors and will bring the energies of healing, truth, and prosperity to you. How well they work depends on your belief system and your ability to use this energy when it is present.

Hope that helps…

11. Naida March 5, 2009 at 2:26 am #

I think that there fairies are all over my house, especially in my room. I studied for long time metaphysics. In these days, I learn much more than I suspect from what the real world is. I have a collection of quartz and a table with figures of fairies, angels of all kind in their world. I used to make different sounds before meditation and sounds that relax the ambient, with bells, wind chimes, and instruments that make different frequencies of vibrations. The thing is that I put some little pieces of quartz in one of my fairies hands, and some stones disappear and one is broken. I hear bells when i ever spect and feel their presence around me. I speak with some of them, Naisha and Maiden …. I thought that I was going crazy. They speak to me in my mind and make me do things for them, and things that help me in my life. One of the fairies said that she was with me until i was practically born. I make me remember moments of my childhood when I see her and spoke to her like she was my best friend. I now remember that I really know this fairy and others all my life but in some moment I lose the contact with them…now I recover it and many more things that you won’t believe. I know that my grandaughter sees them too, because she always goes directly to them when she comes home. And speaks alone, and laughs as I do when I was a child when I lived between this world and the real world. Thanks for all your advice, the flags, the amulet, all the symbols….I draw all of them. I am 49 years old, 2 daughters, 1 son, and they all are over 20 years old. And I know when I felt the real love, and what our time in this world signifies and what is my duty to contribute with the new changes that are happening in our world and all the living things in this planet. Thank you for having the strength to give us a little of what I think is one of the thing that is more valuable for you to all of all in the world. I live in a small island in the Caribe sea In Puerto Rico…. Very far away from Germany and Denmark…But by the one of my daughters lives in Germany with her husband and her daughter and they are here staying in my house for a year…What a coincidence. Excuse my bad english , my language is spanish and is very difficult for me to write to you, but I decide that I have to let you know that here too are people that believe in you and appreciate your gift to the world. With all my love and gratitude to you Naida

12. admin March 6, 2009 at 12:47 pm #

Hello Naida,
    It’s nice to have you here and I thank you so much for your post…

It sounds to me like you have a very strong connection with the fairy world (and other worlds too, possibly) and have, over the years learned to communicate with them and work with them–that’s so great!. I have heard that some fairies are with you your entire life so it was really good to hear you mention something like that. Also, it’s really nice to see that your granddaughter is able to have an experience with them that will possibly last a lifetime too.

You mentioned “They speak to me in my mind and make me do things for them,” and I just wanted to make sure they aren’t “making” you do anything because that would not be a good thing. It’s probably just a Spanish to English thing but I wanted to say something just in case. I’m guessing that the fairies you are connecting with aren’t making you do anything but are suggesting things to you that will work to your benefit.

Thank you for adding your experiences here even though it was difficult for you to write in English– it is really helpful for everyone reading here, especially those from your country who might not think there are fairies where you live. By the way, I think your English is very good – much, much better than my Spanish, believe me!

It was very sweet of you to thank us–we appreciate it very much and you are very welcome!

All the best,
    Natalie

P.S. Susan quiso saber si las hadas le dijeron que usted era un hada también. Ella piensa que ellos podrían tener. (Hope you understand it – I told you my Spanish was not good!)

13. Naida March 10, 2009 at 3:39 am #

No they didn’t told me that I’m a fairy too. My name Naida mean “Ninfa de las aguas y los rios” And my second name is Leticia and means …happinees and joy. Cuenta la mitologia griega que Zeus envio a todas las ninfas a habitar en la pleyades . Las saco de este planeta porque las estaban maltratando cuando se contamino el planeta con la codicia , ect…. Im here in this planet because I decide to help people and specially prepare people to past away to the other word. I alredy Know this is not the thruth of our life. The thruth is in our spirit. So thank you for the work that bouth of you are given to the world by let them know thats more than they think in this planet and more living worlds around us than we ever imagine.

14. Naida March 10, 2009 at 3:50 am #

I will like to let you know that I was sexual abuse ontil I born and I remember the fairies giving me love and hope…The abuse finish when I was 13 or 14…. But he still around me ontil he died. In that days I have a “Master” a spirit of light that came and took me too mistics schools, show me how to meditated and give light to the word from my real self inside me. Know I undertand that we are here with a spacial dress that let us live in this planet. That ,that dress means anything in the real word. I have no regrets . I let all of what I pass go And IM FREE….. Our soul’s are for ever , this is just a little spot in the great line of encarnations. The fairies word are here before us and still bean there for ever. Love NAIDA

15. Naida March 10, 2009 at 4:15 am #

When I said they make me do things for them,,,, I mean to said that they susggest to paint my room in pink and blue, green all ligth colors..and something else that i din’t do,,,put white spots in the walls and draw fowers…things like that color and things that make them and me ..(the way they seee…)more happy.But I did what I want.Not allways I do what they suggest, and they never feel angry about it.They asked me to put in my front yard flowers and i did it because i like flowers… ect… never do things that I don’t want too. Sorry always with love Naida….everibody saids that I,m like a child…always happy and in good mood.

16. Amy March 14, 2009 at 6:18 am #

Hi,

Is it okay for Christians to believe in Fairies? Or, I s against God? (Please I need an answer sum1 please reply back..)

17. Selena Broome March 21, 2009 at 7:08 pm #

Hello I am 19 years old. Yes it is ok for ‘Christians’ to believe in Fairies and in other worlds. I am not of any religion but I do know that ‘God’ created the worlds we see and those we do not and the energy behind it all. There is an ultimate source of all energy and I do not find anything wrong in belieing what God has created. I also believe that we have a responsibility once we can contact Fairies or other worlds. I believe we should be safe and smart and protect ourselves and also to state our intentions in contacting other worlds/realms. Thank you for this site.

18. admin March 23, 2009 at 7:05 pm #

Hi Selena,

You are very welcome and thanks so much for your post – I am in agreement with you 100% and I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Thanks for making a great contribution to our site!

19. sumaya farah March 24, 2009 at 7:16 pm #

Okay so there are fairies, I mean I do believe in fairies since I was young and I didn’t see none and I would love to see one. I guess I’m bad lucker. I like fairies. My mom doesn’t believe anything like that, but I do even thought she doesn’t. I would like to learn more so please I need some answers. Thank you SO much

20. admin March 25, 2009 at 3:49 pm #

Hi sumaya farah,

Yes, they are real but they aren’t always seen as you see them in movies, etc. I’m not exactly sure what your question is so could you ask me again and I will be happy to answer it for you.

Thanks for stopping by,

21. christina March 29, 2009 at 11:46 am #

i really love faries. they play tricks on you!!!!!
    but they are fuuuunny and beutiful.

22. bee March 29, 2009 at 9:43 pm #

i just thought of something from when i was a little girl. When i was younger i was always drawn to the concept of fairies, i don’t know why it was just something about them. But, one night while i was lying in my bed something clicked in me and i knew i was different than most people. Like i said, i was younger-probably 5 or 6- but ever since that night i have felt different and been able to understand more. Sometimes i search for fairies, i believe they exist… but a part of me is holding back and i can’t make it go away. i use to make up make believe games when i was young, one of them quite strange now that i come to think of it.
    My dad met some people and as a gift they gave me an assortment of different quartz stones. i loved them and anything that resembled them, i thought they were beautiful. That night i played a game with my stuffed animals. I had to do som ething on the other side of the house so i took one quartz stone with me and left the rest with the stuffed animals. I leaned down low towards them and whispered quickly, “If you need to tell me something just talk to me with this,” and i pointed to the stone. I left the room, nothing ever did happen… sadly. But, now that i think about it, it is rather strange that as a little girl i would say something like that.
    Do you think that has any significance to the fae people trying to contact me?

23. Ms. Shane Moran March 30, 2009 at 12:07 am #

I have fairies in my house all the time, the same with angels. Sometimes they both manifest sometimes they come as orbs of light. Easy to tell them apart by their appearence. I even have a fairie right now thast makes pictures on my carpet and to let me know she is done she will beep the smoke alarm a couple of times lol they are great fun, just ask them to come if you truely believe and they will! : )

24. Chris March 30, 2009 at 11:29 am #

I want to know how to use fairy magic?

25. admin March 30, 2009 at 3:26 pm #

Hi christina,

Yes, the definitely love to play tricks! They are pretty funny sometimes – at least I think they are!

All the best,

26. admin March 30, 2009 at 3:45 pm #

Hi Ms. Shane Moran,

How lucky you are to have both fairies and angels in your home! I love your story about the smoke alarm – good thing you know the difference between that and a real fire :) .

Thanks for your interesting post!

27. admin March 30, 2009 at 5:27 pm #

Hey Chris,

You said you want to learn fairy magic and we are working on that right now. As a matter of fact, we are going to be teaching some classes here in Traverse City (Michigan) soon and will be able to transfer that information to this blog some weeks down the line. Hope you can hang in there until we get to it!

All the best,

28. admin March 30, 2009 at 7:03 pm #

Hi bee,

My guess is that you were/are drawn to the fairies for a reason – probably because they are around you (or were) and deep down you know they are real. You know, now that you mention it, a lot of people who work with fairies have felt that “differentness” that you experienced as a child–not sure why but there is probably a common explanation there somewhere…

As far as holding back goes, maybe it’s because you don’t want to deal with the criticism and/or odd looks that goes with believing in fairies past childhood – it can be daunting ( I should know :) ) and would certainly be understandable. Just something to consider…

By the way, quartz is a great energy enhancer and helps attract and focus fairy energy.

29. Chris April 1, 2009 at 8:17 am #

I want to know if i am a fairy or a witch how can I know which of those is me?

30. admin April 1, 2009 at 4:34 pm #

Hi Chris,

This is a difficult question to answer since I only know you through this blog…

A witch, as you put it, is, in modern times, usually someone who practices the wiccan religion/beliefs and they are commonly referred to as a wiccan, not a witch. Anyone can make the choice to study, follow and become a member of that group if they want to or even practice on their own (solitary) if they desire.

Now being a fairy is a totally different matter. If you are talking about being a faerie-kind in a human body then ultimately, you are the only one who knows if this is what you are or not. However, you are not alone in this–there is a group of people known as Otherkin, primarily Internet-based, who identify in some way as other than human. They might be able to help you figure some of this out. A good starting point might be here and here.

Hope this helps you figure it out…

31. Chris April 2, 2009 at 7:01 am #

Thank you answering my Question!!

how can i know what kind of element i have?

32. admin April 2, 2009 at 11:16 am #

Hi Chris,

I think your best bet is to follow the links I gave you…
    Hope that helps,

33. Chris April 3, 2009 at 3:46 am #

why i cant use my magic?

34. Chris April 3, 2009 at 3:48 am #

what do fairies look like and if witch is wiccan and what is fairy?

35. admin April 3, 2009 at 9:21 am #

Hey Chris,

Can I ask how old you are?

36. admin April 3, 2009 at 9:26 am #

Hi Chris,

Well, there are lots of different types of fairies and each type looks different. We (as humans) sometimes don’t see them clearly and can see them as orbs of light or as a mist, or as a blur out of the corner of our eye, etc.

As for your second question, it seems like you are confusing two different types of things. Wicca is a belief system or religion and fairies are a type of being – not the same at all.

37. Marcia April 8, 2009 at 12:58 pm #

HEllo there, was just wondering where you got the heart within a heart symbol? and I understand its your artwork and should not be copied, but surely the heart within a heart was not created by you? would love to hear your feedback, you are truley talented!

38. admin April 8, 2009 at 4:59 pm #

Hey Marcia,

Well…like all the artwork here, the Elves of Fyn gave us the symbol and I kind of elaborated on it a little bit and added my style here and there but it is essentially from the Elves themselves.

Hope this answers your question–

Natalie
    PS: Thanks for your nice compliment – I really appreciate it.

39. Chris April 12, 2009 at 4:41 am #

I’m 16 yrs. old

40. Cam April 12, 2009 at 7:48 am #

The other night I had this dream, which prompted me to search about witches, fairies, etc… I somehow ended up in this site, and as I scanned through those symbols, I remembered something. I remembered seeing that fairy flag in my dream, although the fairy flag in this site and the fairy flag in my dream have a few differences.

41. Chris April 12, 2009 at 8:39 am #

Why?

42. admin April 12, 2009 at 10:08 am #

Hi Chris,

Because sometimes we get posters here who are quite young (7 or 8 ) which is fine but I wanted to be sure that the advice I was giving you was age appropriate. I think you will probably find the best answers at the links I have already given you. I can’t really answer questions about “witches” because that is not my area of expertise.

Hope this helps,

43. admin April 12, 2009 at 10:13 am #

Hi Cam,

That’s fascinating…can you tell us anymore about the flag in your dream? Where was it, what were the differences, etc.? According to the Elves, there are many groups of pro-human elves that use the faery star and the 8 cluster behind it.

Thanks for posting!

44. Chris April 14, 2009 at 12:08 pm #

hi
    thank you now i know im a fairy but i lose control to my power how can i fully control it?

45. admin April 21, 2009 at 5:07 pm #

Hi Chris,

Learning to focus one’s power can take a bit of work and practice but one of the elves here mentioned this: “All beings, whether fae or human have power. Focus it through the positive and you will get the best results.”

Hope this is helpful,

46. Johnno May 2, 2009 at 9:18 am #

Hey Natalie,
    When you first saw a faerie did it scare you. Im’a kinda freaked out that they may like pop up and scare me, or like hide in my closet and when i opens like scare me again. Or are faries something that we can only channel and see through our minds. Because if i saw a mist or light orb in my house i would totaly freak, i need to know if there are and evil faries that can do harm to me or my family. Thanks for the website.
    Bye
    Johnno

47. admin May 2, 2009 at 2:22 pm #

Hi Johnno,

I’m thinking back to my earlier experiences and I don’t think it exactly “scared” me – because I never felt in danger–but it did have a surreal feeling to it and my sister Susan says she was sort of “creeped out” to begin with. Our most frequent response in the early days for sure was astonishment, a sort of “oh my God” or “what was that?” type of response.

I really don’t think that the good fairies are out to terrify you–they may pull pranks and tricks on you but it is generally a good natured type of fun–that’s their intent, anyway. They usually do this type of thing to get your attention and to have you acknowledge that they are there (and they exist).

About bad fairies – they don’t hang out where there are good fairies so attracting good fairies is always a great way to prevent them from bothering you. If you are worried about them, it is always a good idea to use the fairy protection rune and put it near a door or window in your room.

Hope this helps make you feel less worried–
    Natalie

PS: You are very welcome – thanks for the great questions!

48. Johnno May 2, 2009 at 8:29 pm #

Ok thanks for the help Natalie,

49. jessie May 3, 2009 at 4:45 am #

can you tell the elves that i love the symbols their sooooooooooo mesmarising.

50. admin May 3, 2009 at 11:59 am #

Hi Jessie,

Thanks for the compliment, I will pass that along to the elves.