Our Forum…

 
You must be logged in to post Login Register


Register? | Lost Your Password?

Search Forums:


 






Minimum search word length is 3 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Growing Fairy Wings

Topic Locked
Post
Member

AutumnBlueMoon

USA

posts 131

2:35 pm July 31, 2011

I got the fairy wing spell past on from my great, great gramother she makes spells. and I got the other spell from online. My mother said that my great, great gramother's spells use to mostly heal people. other times she just likes to play around with spells.

Member

zakary

posts 513

4:15 pm July 31, 2011

waterfairy10587 said:

I got the fairy wing spell past on from my great, great gramother she makes spells. and I got the other spell from online. My mother said that my great, great gramother's spells use to mostly heal people. other times she just likes to play around with spells.


waterfairy10587 is it okay if you send the two spells you know to grow wings to me in a pm(thats if your not okay disclosing them to the whole forum) so i too can grow wings. I really want wings too.

such a pretty place. i feel like ive been there before. so pretty. wish i could be there forever.

Member

AutumnBlueMoon

USA

posts 131

8:53 am August 1, 2011

Ok that's fine….

Member

Aura_Jane

Missouri

posts 27

11:39 am September 1, 2011

If you still have the nubs or even wings now could you possibly post a picture or pm me one. I believe you I'd just really like to see for myself (:

If I were just a faerie small, I'd take a leaf and sail away, I'd sit astride the stem and guide it straight to Faerieland and stay. ~Ben Johnson

♥♫♥

Member

Mistymagic132

posts 59

2:05 pm September 1, 2011

well first of all i used to be waterfairy10587 but now I am mistymagic132, because my dog chewed up my username and password paper. I am sorry but her are the reasons I can't:

1. my mom or I don't know how to upload a picture on to the forum

2. if you show your wings they will disappear or not show up at all on the photo

3. The spell i did said to keep it a secret like the Fae.

4. the reason because the wings might not show up is because there not fully grown, they are transparent but with a little green and blue, and they will disappear ( and you know I would love for them to keep on growing)

 

but I could give you the spell. it might not work becase the spells are suposed to work for my family and friends but you can try. : How to Grow fairy wings

You will need

a little bird feather

1 yellow/white candle

the fairy star necklace or a butterfly necklace

 

Sit down legs crossed place the candle in front of you and light it. place to feather right, of the candle. Then close your eyes for three minuets and take deep breaths then think about you flying with your wings above the city and how it looks. Visulise your Chi (strong white light) begin in your belly and go up to your shoulders. After that you  open your eyes, take your feather close them in your hands then close your eyes again. Tell the goddess why you want to have wings. Say this chant three times: Oh goddess please give me fairy wings so I Can fly and to help my family and friends and to be happy again( think about how your wings will look like and feel like and grow on your back) let them grow so I can fly! Goddess this spell may harm no one. It may only make people happy. As I say MOTE it be! ( shout it) Thank you

 

When you did this open your eyes again put the candle out, open your window and open your hands with the feather and blow on it and watch is fly away open your window for 1 hour. Then go to your candle on your knees and bow one time, then come up and clean everything. Your wings will take up to one week or for others, one month.

Member

IluvDance

Canada

posts 228

5:27 pm September 2, 2011

you have a spell to grow fairy wings soooo you can have any spell to do anything like grow your hair and stuff??

Chocolate yum!

Member

Mistymagic132

posts 59

9:07 pm September 2, 2011

well she only has about 30 or maybe 40 spells… I really don't know.  I am not sure if she has a spell for growing hair though. She usually keeps her spells secret. I was looking through my grandmothers house and found a chest under her bed and it was dirty, dusty and unlocked so I opened it and there were photos of her near lots of ponds and oceans she was holding a wand in every photo. I felt a box and I took it out of the chest and opened it and it was her wand! It was golden with a pink quartz on top. Then there was a name at the bottom of the wand it said : Hazel.Then underneath it all was a very old and dusty worn away book I coulden't really see what it said I think it said book of spells By then it said unknown. I think my grandmother wrote it. it was locked I looked around her room and found a rusty key in her jewlery box I took it to the book and tried opening it and it worked! I looked in it and I had all sorts of stuff like how to charge or make a wand or make a magic broom but it mostly had spells. And thats how i found The fairy wings spell. I kept the book and key in a safe place at my house.

Member

slave_to_valor

St. Louis, MO

posts 132

10:03 pm September 2, 2011

As far as I know… humans can't alter their base appearence. This is especially true if there's no faerie soul underneath the mortal form. Human mortals can't alter their appearence. Even Faerie-born mortals can't alter their base appearence on this plane of existance, which is the reason that most of them alter it in some other fashion. Hair dye, contact lenses that change eye colour to suit whatever colour they believe it should be, tattoos, piercings and whatnot. Faerie mortals do everything higher and stronger and brighter than others, because that's the way it's SUPPOSED to be.

 

The problem is that it, meaning magic, doesn't work the way that it does on the Supernatural plane. You can't grow faerie wings, not because you don't believe you can, but because the general consensus SAYS you can't. What many believe becomes truth, whether you want it to be true or not. Even if it is POSSIBLE to grow faerie wings, which to my knowledge it isn't, they wouldn't be wings that you could see. They wouldn't be wings that the average human could see. They'd be incorporeal to the naked eye. Only someone who is highly skilled in the arts would know that they're there.

 

But magic doesn't work the way that everyone thinks it does. You can't say a spell or do an incantation and suddenly you can throw fireballs and teleport. You can't summon faeries unless you know their REAL names, which is the reason so many of our people use names like Valor, Honor, Nevermore, Silverlance, and whatnot, and you can't alter your appearence on the mortal plane, because the universe says that you can't. It's just not possible.

 

The only possibility is that perhaps you're altering your spiritual self, which can only be seen in the Otherworld, on Spirit Walks and by people who are spiritually aware.

 

~Valor

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb365/Elendae_Nersil/FingonErenion1copy.jpg

Member

DakotaRisingMoon

Windsor, ON, Canada

posts 845

10:50 pm September 2, 2011

slave_to_valor said:

As far as I know… humans can't alter their base appearence. This is especially true if there's no faerie soul underneath the mortal form. Human mortals can't alter their appearence. Even Faerie-born mortals can't alter their base appearence on this plane of existance, which is the reason that most of them alter it in some other fashion. Hair dye, contact lenses that change eye colour to suit whatever colour they believe it should be, tattoos, piercings and whatnot. Faerie mortals do everything higher and stronger and brighter than others, because that's the way it's SUPPOSED to be.

 

The problem is that it, meaning magic, doesn't work the way that it does on the Supernatural plane. You can't grow faerie wings, not because you don't believe you can, but because the general consensus SAYS you can't. What many believe becomes truth, whether you want it to be true or not. Even if it is POSSIBLE to grow faerie wings, which to my knowledge it isn't, they wouldn't be wings that you could see. They wouldn't be wings that the average human could see. They'd be incorporeal to the naked eye. Only someone who is highly skilled in the arts would know that they're there.

 

But magic doesn't work the way that everyone thinks it does. You can't say a spell or do an incantation and suddenly you can throw fireballs and teleport. You can't summon faeries unless you know their REAL names, which is the reason so many of our people use names like Valor, Honor, Nevermore, Silverlance, and whatnot, and you can't alter your appearence on the mortal plane, because the universe says that you can't. It's just not possible.

 

The only possibility is that perhaps you're altering your spiritual self, which can only be seen in the Otherworld, on Spirit Walks and by people who are spiritually aware.

 

~Valor


Well said..

Member

slave_to_valor

St. Louis, MO

posts 132

11:11 pm September 2, 2011

Children are more perceptive to things that are supernatural versus adults. So, technically she might think that she's growing faerie wings and might actually have managed to do something to her spiritual self, but either way, she's the only one who can see them. There will be no proof, because it's not a mortal plane thing.

 

~Valor

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb365/Elendae_Nersil/FingonErenion1copy.jpg

Member

Baby_Kitsune

posts 38

7:43 pm September 14, 2011

I know this sounds really dumb, but I always wanted to fly. I always wanted to fly in the sky without a care in the world. I have encountered many people online that ask, "how can I grow fairy wings?" That question has kind of annoyed me for some reason.

Have you ever seen anything this cute?Would you rather jump into the fountain of youth, or grow old with the one you love???

 

Member

Hera

posts 80

8:09 pm September 14, 2011

Baby_Kitsune said:

I know this sounds really dumb, but I always wanted to fly. I always wanted to fly in the sky without a care in the world. I have encountered many people online that ask, "how can I grow fairy wings?" That question has kind of annoyed me for some reason.


Lol, I know what you mean. I've always been a great love of flying, but I accept the human anatomy and the fact that this is scientifically impossible. If humans were meant to fly, they would have wings. And Goddess knows we do enough harm to this planet as a species without being able to fly on top of that, sadly enough.

Member

road

posts 79

7:35 am September 16, 2011

An interesting thread.

so if altering appearance is something human can't do, what are the other things that human also cannot do like the universe told so?

Member

Baby_Kitsune

posts 38

7:23 pm September 16, 2011

Humans cannot see beyond the physical eye without training. Well, ehum Most humans that is.

Have you ever seen anything this cute?Would you rather jump into the fountain of youth, or grow old with the one you love???

 

Member

Mistymagic132

posts 59

4:51 pm October 18, 2011

I don't know how to fly yet though. My mom always told me to look with out you eyes but with your heart, imagination, ears or nose. And that's how i got to see my wings without looking with my eye's but with my heart. It's confusing to say.

Member

NeonRain

posts 18

10:48 pm October 19, 2011

Do you have a mind reading spell? My friend always knows what I'm thinking, she said she did a spell to get mind reading, but she won't tell me. But i would really like to know. Thank you. : )

Kassandra♥

Member

Mistymagic132

posts 59

4:33 pm October 20, 2011

umm… I'll check and maybe see if she does in her book.

Member

amethyst

posts 11

9:19 pm December 3, 2011

somewhere in this conversation someone had said that it is impossible to alter your physical being, through magic, but only your spiritual being. i'm not going to challenge the "spirit" thing, but i'll challenge the phisical "fact" said. 

 

from what I have learned on this sight, magic is actually very simple; magic is energy focused and visualized to reach a goal, such as healing. (healing is physical by the way)

 

now, leave out the word "magic". have you ever heard of someone changing their physical status by focusing energy to a certien area? I sure have. what about that man that wanted to produce milk? (yes, gross example, but a good one) a few weeks after telling himself durring meditation everyday sure enough he began to produce milk. 

 

ok, so lets do something I havn't seen too many people doing on this sight, and if they did they'd believe even more, lets challenge this with science. 

 

my mother always told me, "if you believe in something strong enough it will happen." you see this all the time, tell yourself for a few weeks, or even days, "i'm getting sick" chances are you'll be sick in no time.

 

reality is simply how your brain processes the world, what your scences take into your mind. does a man whom is blind and death truely exist in the same world most others do? what about the veil? is the veil simply an explanation of "blindness", you cannot possibly see something if your mind has deemed it impossible, can it? no, or course not
! now, those of us who do believe are not subject to the "veil" which is only a mental block in our physical world.

 

the veil is most likely to "lift" durring 2012 because most of the world's population will be open minded to something "not real" to happen and now exist in our physical world. 

 

can this girl grow wings? only if she truely believes she can, if she focuses on it being possible and happening to, because our physical world is nothing more than what our mind processes it to be. our mind will create our bodies to become what we believe it is, because spirit is just a fancy word for mental power over yourself. 

 

don't be so ignorant to discard the unknown because it is unseen, nor be so foolsih to bow on your knees for something that does not present him/her/itself. wake up, and be all you can be, what ever you are, be a good one. 

Member

AutumnBlueMoon

USA

posts 131

10:12 am December 4, 2011

That's what i was trying to say.amethyst_antebelum said:

somewhere in this conversation someone had said that it is impossible to alter your physical being, through magic, but only your spiritual being. i'm not going to challenge the "spirit" thing, but i'll challenge the phisical "fact" said. 

 

from what I have learned on this sight, magic is actually very simple; magic is energy focused and visualized to reach a goal, such as healing. (healing is physical by the way)

 

now, leave out the word "magic". have you ever heard of someone changing their physical status by focusing energy to a certien area? I sure have. what about that man that wanted to produce milk? (yes, gross example, but a good one) a few weeks after telling himself durring meditation everyday sure enough he began to produce milk. 

 

ok, so lets do something I havn't seen too many people doing on this sight, and if they did they'd believe even more, lets challenge this with science. 

 

my mother always told me, "if you believe in something strong enough it will happen." you see this all the time, tell yourself for a few weeks, or even days, "i'm getting sick" chances are you'll be sick in no time.

 

reality is simply how your brain processes the world, what your scences take into your mind. does a man whom is blind and death truely exist in the same world most others do? what about the veil? is the veil simply an explanation of "blindness", you cannot possibly see something if your mind has deemed it impossible, can it? no, or course not

! now, those of us who do believe are not subject to the "veil" which is only a mental block in our physical world.

 

the veil is most likely to "lift" durring 2012 because most of the world's population will be open minded to something "not real" to happen and now exist in our physical world. 

 

can this girl grow wings? only if she truely believes she can, if she focuses on it being possible and happening to, because our physical world is nothing more than what our mind processes it to be. our mind will create our bodies to become what we believe it is, because spirit is just a fancy word for mental power over yourself. 

 

don't be so ignorant to discard the unknown because it is unseen, nor be so foolsih to bow on your knees for something that does not present him/her/itself. wake up, and be all you can be, what ever you are, be a good one. 


That's What i was trying to say.


About the Real Fairies Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 135

Currently Online: untlinkscodisco
6 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 16
Topics: 3236
Posts: 26820

Membership:

There are 1689 Members
There has been 1 Guest

There are 2 Admins
There are 4 Moderators

Top Posters:

Lisa A.- Grey Eyes – 2565
Bluefirephoenix – 891
DakotaRisingMoon – 845
Faecat – 802
ta – 715
SirZachary – 695

Recent New Members: Katsuraotoko, Moonrose, lebanoncircle, Trixi, FairyDawn, Lunaandonyxia, CharlieWard, salim, Dolly, panskid93, Crystal, hollypai

Administrators: Natalie Lynn (1327 Posts), Sally (0 Posts)

Moderators: Heaven's Divinity (955 Posts), stellar (393 Posts), Susan/Mr E (35 Posts), Katie Hajjar (14 Posts)



 
Be Sociable, Share!